1. Ensemble: The highly-celebrated Silk Road Ensemble performs tonight at Bryant University at 7 pm. General Admission tix: $20, free [up to 2 per household] for Smithfield residents.
2. Exorcism: Mohr Library hosts a showing of Vampires in Rhode Island: The Tillinghast Nightmare tonight at 6 pm. Q&A with award-winning filmmaker Alec Asten to follow. Click the link for more info.
3. Education: The Autism Project of Johnston is hosting Introduction to Aspergers Syndrome, a five-week series for parents and professionals, starting tonight at 6:30 pm. Tuition: $199.
4. Exposition: You have something to say. SmithfieldPatch has your way to say it — sign up to blog.
5. Weather in 10 Words: Cloudy with rain through tonight. High temps in the 50s.