The following Smithfield High School students have been named Students of the Month for their classses for the month of January:
SHS Student Government Council sponsors a Student of the Month award in cooperation with the school administration. The Student of the Month winners will be selected by the class advisors with input from the assistant principals.
Class of 2013: Danielle Dauray
Class of 2014: Nicholas Paiva
Class of 2015: Stephanie Mattson
Class of 2016: Molly Lanoie
Criteria for Student of the Month:
1. Student must have demonstrated a real effort and desire to learn. This does not mean the student has achieved honor roll status! In fact, non honor roll students should receive first consideration
2. Student must have demonstrated involvement in school life/activities.
3. Student must demonstrate respect for all school policies and personnel.
4. Student must have demonstrated real concern for the school community.
5. Student must be actively involved in classroom activities.
6. Student must have demonstrated friendliness and support for otherstudents.